- Carrots – 500 gms, peeled
- Orange – 2, peeled and cut into segments (reserve any juice)
- Raisins – 1/3 cup
- Ground Cinnamon – 1 tsp
- Toasted Pine Nuts – 2 tblsp
For the Dressing:
- Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
- Lemon Juice – 2 tblsp
- Granulated Sugar – a pinch
- Grate the carrots and put them in a large bowl.
- To make the dressing, in a separate oil, combine olive oil, lemon juice, sugar and any orange juice reserved from making the orange segments.
- Toss the orange segments with the carrots and stir in the raisins and cinnamon.
- Pour over the dressing.
- Scatter over the pine nuts just before serving.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !