- Fresh Spinach Leaves – 500 gms
- Onion – 1, chopped
- Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
- Plain Yogurt – 1 cup
- Garlic – 1 clove, finely chopped
- Toasted Walnuts – 2 tblsp, chopped
- Fresh Mint – 3 tsp, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Pita Bread to serve
- Put the spinach and onion into a pan.
- Cover and cook gently for a few minutes, until the spinach has wilted.
- Add the olive oil and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the garlic and yogurt in a bowl.
- Put the spinach and onion into a serving bowl.
- Pour over the yogurt mixture.
- Scatter over the walnuts and chopped mint.
- Serve with pita bread.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !