- Young Fava Beans in their Pods (or Frozen Fava Beans) – 400 gms, shelled
- Tomatoes – 2, peeled, seeded and diced
- Basil – 3 tblsp, shredded
- Parmesan Shavings – 0 gms
For the Dressing:
- White Wine Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Garlic Clove – 1, crushed
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 4 tblsp
- Salt and Pepper
- Bring a large pan of water to a boil.
- Add the beans, bring back to a boil, then cook for 3 minutes, until just tender.
- Drain and tip into a serving dish.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients and spoon over the beans while still warm.
- Scatter over the diced tomato, basil and parmesan shavings.
- Serve immediately.