- Cremini Mushrooms – 225 gms, thinly sliced
- finely grated Rind and Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Sour Cream – 3 tblsp
- Fresh Chervil – 1 tblsp, chopped
- Salt and Pepper as per taste
- Put the mushrooms in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the lemon rind and lemon juice.
- Toss well.
- Gently stir in the sour cream.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and keep it aside for an hour, stirring once or twice.
- Spoon the salad into a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with the chervil.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !