- New Potatoes – 500 gms
- Salt and Pepper
- Cherry Tomatoes – 16, halved
- Black Olives – 70 gms, stoned and coarsely chopped
- Spring Onions – 4, finely sliced
- Fresh Mint – 2 tblsp, chopped
- Fresh Parsley – 2 tblsp, chopped
- Fresh Coriander – 2 tblsp, chopped
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil – 3 tblsp
- Cook the potatoes in a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and cool.
- Once cooled, peel the skins from the potatoes and cut into halves or quarters.
- Then Combine with the tomatoes, olives, spring onions, mint, parsley and coriander in a salad bowl.
- Mix the lemon juice and oil together.
- Pour over the potato salad.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !