10-12 Salad leaves
1 small cabbage (shredded)
1 Onion (Thinly sliced into rings)
1 Cucumber (Sliced into rings)
2-3 Carrots (peeled and thinly sliced)
1 Radish (peeled and thinly sliced)
1 banana (cut into rings)
1 Guava sliced
1 apple thinly sliced
1 tomato (thinly sliced into rings)
2tsp lemon juice
Salt to taste
Chaat masala to taste
1. Take big plate and arrange salad leaves.
2. Add shredded cabbage, onions, carrot, cucumber, and radish.
3. Now arrange tomato, banana, apples, and guavas.
4. Sprinkle salt and chaat masala.
5. Pour lemon juice.
Vegetable Salad Recipe
Latest Food Blogs
- 20 Navratri Sundal Varieties to Surprise Your Family Navaratri is a festival of nine nights and 10 days. "Nava" means "nine" and "ratri" means "night" in Sanskrit. It is...
- When is the right time to eat? We all know how imperative it is to develop knowledge about the food that we add to our diet in order to stay healthy. But...
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Vegetable Salad Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.