10-12 Salad leaves
1 small cabbage (shredded)
1 Onion (Thinly sliced into rings)
1 Cucumber (Sliced into rings)
2-3 Carrots (peeled and thinly sliced)
1 Radish (peeled and thinly sliced)
1 banana (cut into rings)
1 Guava sliced
1 apple thinly sliced
1 tomato (thinly sliced into rings)
2tsp lemon juice
Salt to taste
Chaat masala to taste
1. Take big plate and arrange salad leaves.
2. Add shredded cabbage, onions, carrot, cucumber, and radish.
3. Now arrange tomato, banana, apples, and guavas.
4. Sprinkle salt and chaat masala.
5. Pour lemon juice.
Vegetable Salad Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- 31 Cooking Tips to Make Your Foods Healthier Everyone wishes to eat fresh and healthy food. However, we ignore some basic aspects while cooking and deteriorate the...
- 13 Steps to Become a Master Chef at Home It is essential to follow certain safety rules while cooking. Hygiene is a must to ensure that cooked food is healthy and...
- 11 Healthy and Low Fat Cooking Tips Modern cooking is not only about taste and presentation but most cooks also prefer cooking healthy and low-fat recipes these...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Vegetable Salad Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.