10-12 Salad leaves
1 small cabbage (shredded)
1 Onion (Thinly sliced into rings)
1 Cucumber (Sliced into rings)
2-3 Carrots (peeled and thinly sliced)
1 Radish (peeled and thinly sliced)
1 banana (cut into rings)
1 Guava sliced
1 apple thinly sliced
1 tomato (thinly sliced into rings)
2tsp lemon juice
Salt to taste
Chaat masala to taste
1. Take big plate and arrange salad leaves.
2. Add shredded cabbage, onions, carrot, cucumber, and radish.
3. Now arrange tomato, banana, apples, and guavas.
4. Sprinkle salt and chaat masala.
5. Pour lemon juice.
Vegetable Salad Recipe
You might also like these recipes
Latest Food Blogs
- Gluten – A Problematic Protein Gluten free diets are very popular types of diets among individuals who are very health conscious. But these days...
- What Should You Eat When Strength Training In the ultra modern world that we live in, every human being desires to have a fit and active lifestyle to make the most out...
- 5 Health Benefits Of Choosing A Low Carb Diet A low carbohydrate (carb) diet refers to a limitation of carbohydrates intake in our diet and instead addition of foods...
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this Vegetable Salad Recipe from Awesome Cuisine.