- Cherry Tomatoes – 12, halved
- Whole Green Beans – 225 gms, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Courgettes – 225 gms, sliced thinly
- Button Mushrooms – 225 gms, sliced thinly
- Salad Leaves
- Canned Tuna in Brine – 350 gms, drained and flaked
- Parsley to garnish
For the Dressing:
- Mayonnaise – 4 tblsp
- Plain Yogurt – 4 tblsp
- White Wine Vinegar – 2 tblsp
- Salt and Pepper
- To make the dressing, put the mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, salt and pepper in a screw-top jar.
- Shake together until well blended.
- Put the tomatoes, beans, courgettes and mushrooms in a bowl.
- Pour over the dressing and leave to marinate for an hour.
- Arrange the salad leaves on a serving dish.
- Add the vegetables and then the tuna.
- Garnish with parsley and Serve.