120 gms thin boneless
slices of chicken pieces.
4 tbsp cornflour.
Crushed cornflakes, to Coat the fillets.
Oil for frying.
125 ml water.
For the marinade
Juice of 2 lemons.
1 tbsp turmeric powder.
1 tbsp red chilli powder.
1 tbsp ginger paste.
1 tbsp garlic paste.
1 tsp ajwain (carron seed) powder.
½ tsp black pepper powder.
Salt to taste.
4 tbsp oil.
1. Clean the chicken pieced well.
2. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade and marinate the chicken in this for atleast 2 to 3 hours.
3. Make a light batter with eggs, salt cornflour and water.
4. Dip the fillets in batter, drain off excess and coat with cornflakes.
5. Deep-fry chicken till light golden and crispy.
6. Serve hot with lemon wedges.