- Iceberg Lettuce – 1, shredded
- Lean Ham – 175 gms, cooked and cut into thin strips
- Cooked Tongue – 175 gms, cut into thin strips
- Cooked Chicken – 350 gms, cut into thin strips
- Gruyere Cheese – 175 gms, cut into cubes
- Tomatoes – 4, quartered
- Hard-boiled Eggs – 3, shelled and quartered
- Thousand Island Dressing – 400 ml
- French Bread – sliced, to serve
- Arrange the lettuce on a large serving platter.
- Arrange the cold meats on top.
- Arrange the cheese cubes over the salad.
- Arrange the tomato and egg quarters around the edge of the platter.
- Serve the salad immediately with the thousand island dressing and sliced French bread.