1 kg Tomatoes
1 teaspoon Red chili pepper
30 grams fresh Ginger
2 cloves Garlic, chopped
60 grams Raisins
2 teaspoons Salt
240 grams Sugar
3/4 teaspoon crushed big Cardamoms
1 1/2 cups Vinegar
10 blanched Almond
1. Put the tomatoes in boiling water for 5 minutes.
2. Take out from the water, wipe and remove their skins and cut into small pieces.
3. Cut ginger into long, thin slices.
4. Put tomatoes, Red chili pepper, chopped garlic and ginger into a degchi and cook till tender.
5. Stir constantly until thick.
6. Add vinegar, sugar, cleaned raisins and crushed cardamoms and cook for 10 minutes.
7. Remove from the fire, cool and keep in air tight jar.