- Red, Orange or Yellow Peppers – 6, large, each cut in half lenghways, grilled and peeled
- Hard-boiled Eggs – 4, shelled
- Anchovy Fillets in Oil – 12, drained
- Black Olive – 12, large and stoned
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – for drizzling
- Sherry Vinegar – to taste
- Salt and Pepper
- Crusty Bread – to serve
- Remove any cores and seeds from the grilled peppers and cut into thin strips.
- Arrange on a serving platter.
- Cut the eggs into wedges and arrange over the pepper strips along with the anchovy fillets and olives.
- Drizzle oil over the top, then splash with sherry vinegar, adding both to taste.
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over the top.
- Serve with bread.