- Mixed Lettuce Leaves – 125 gms
- Cherry Tomatoes – 12, halved
- Black Olives – 20, stoned and halved
- Canned Anchovy Fillets – 6, drained and thinly sliced
- Fresh Oregano – 1 tblsp, chopped
- Lemon Wedges – to garnish
- Fresh Crusty Bread Rolls – to serve
For the Dressing:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 4 tblsp
- White Wine Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tblsp
- Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley – 1 tblsp, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- To make the dressing, put all the ingredients into a small bowl and stir together well.
- To assemble the salad, arrange the lettuce leaves in a serving dish.
- Scatter the cherry tomatoes on top, followed by the olives, anchovies and oregano.
- Drizzle the dressing over the top.
- Transfer to individual plates.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with crusty bread rolls.