- Red Cherry Tomatoes – 115 gms
- Salmon Fillets – 85 gms, skinned and cut into small cubes
- Ripe Mango – 1, large, peeled and cut into small chunks
- Orange Juice – 2 tblsp
- Soy Sauce – 1 tblsp
- Mixed Salad Leaves – 115 gms
- Cucumber – 1/2, trimmed and sliced into batons
- Spring Onions – 6, trimmed and chopped
For the Dressing:
- Plain Yogurt – 4 tblsp
- Soy Sauce – 1 tsp
- Orange Rind – 1 tblsp, finely grated
- Cut the tomatoes in half and set aside.
- Thread the salmon with the whole tomatoes and half the mango chunks onto kebab sticks.
- Mix the orange juice and soy sauce together in a small bowl and brush over the kebabs.
- Leave to marinate for 15 minutes, brushing with the remaining orange mixture at least once more.
- Arrange the salad leaves on a serving platter with the reserved halved tomatoes, mango chunks, cucumber batons and the spring onions.
- Preheat the grill to high and line the grill rack with foil.
- To make the dressing, mix the yogurt, soy sauce and grated orange rind together in a small bowl and reserve.
- Place the salmon kebabs on the grill rack, brush again with the marinade and grill for 5 to 7 minutes or until the salmon is cooked.
- Turn the kebabs over halfway through cooking and brush with any remaining marinade.
- Divide the prepared salad between plates.
- Top each with a kebab and then drizzle with the dressing.