- Rocket Leaves – 50 gms
- Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley – 1 tblsp, chopped
- Spring Onions – 2, finely diced
- Avocados – 2, large
- Lemon Juice – 1 tblsp
- Smoked Salmon – 250 gms
For the Dressing:
- Mayonnaise – 150 ml
- Lime Juice – 2 tblsp
- Finely grated Rind of 1 Lime
- Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley – 1 tblsp plus extra for garnish
- Shred the rocket leaves and arrange in individual bowls.
- Scatter over the chopped parsley and spring onions.
- Halve, peel and stone the avocados.
- Cut into thin slices or small chunks.
- Brush with the lemon juice to prevent discoloration. Then divide between the bowls.
- Mix together gently.
- Cut the smoked salmon into strips and scatter over the top.
- To make the dressing, put the mayonnaise in a bowl, then add the lime juice, lime rind and chopped parsley.
- Mix together well.
- Spoon some of the dressing on top of each salad and garnish with parsley sprigs.