- Carrots – 2, peeled
- Celery Sticks – 2
- Cucumber – 1
- Duck Breasts – 3, 140 gms each
- Rice Noodles – 350 gms, cooked according to the instructions on the packet, rinsed and drained
For the Peanut Sauce:
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Cut the carrots, celery and cucumber into thin strips and set aside.
- Grill the duck breasts for about 5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Leave to cool.
- Heat all the ingredients for the peanut sauce in a small saucepan until combined and the sugar has dissolved completely.
- Stir until smooth.
- Slice the duck breasts.
- Divide the noodles among 3 serving bowls.
- Place the reserved carrots, celery and cucumber on top of the noodles, arrange the duck slices on top and drizzle with the sauce.
- Serve immediately.