- Beansprouts – 115 gms
- Red and Green Grapes – small bunch seedless and halved
- Un-Sulphured Dried Apricots – 12, halved
- Blanched Almonds – 25 gms, halved
For the Dressing:
- Walnut Oil – 1 tblsp
- Sesame Oil – 1 tsp
- Balsamic Vinegar – 2 tsp
- Place the beansprouts in the bottom of a large salad bowl and sprinkle the grapes and apricots on top.
- To make the dressing, put all the ingredients into a small screw-top jar and shake until well blended.
- Pour over the salad.
- Scatter over the almonds and season.