- Lollo Rosso – few leaves
- Radicchio – few leaves
- Lamb’s Lettuce – few leaves
- Pears – 2, ripe
- Whole Fresh Chives – to garnish
For the Dressing:
- Roquefort Cheese – 55 gms
- Plain Yogurt – 150 ml
- Fresh Chives – 2 tblsp, snipped
- To make the dressing, place the cheese in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Gradually blend the yogurt into the cheese to make a smooth dressing.
- Add the chives and season with pepper to taste.
- Tear the lollo rosso, radicchio and lamb’s lettuce leaves into small pieces.
- Arrange the salad leaves on a large serving platter.
- Cut the pears into quarters and remove the cores.
- Cut the quarters into slices.
- Arrange the pear slices over the salad leaves.
- Drizzle the dressing over the pears and garnish with a fresh whole chives.