- Ripe Peaches – 4, halved, stoned and cut into 6 slices
- Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
- Lemon Juice – 2 tsp
- Lamb’s Lettuce – 55 gms
- Curly Endive – 55 gms
- Mild Goat’s Cheese – 125 gms, crumbled
- Serrano Ham – 4 slices
- Hazelnut – 1 tblsp, toasted and chopped
For the Dressing:
- Olive Oil – 4 tblsp
- Hazelnut Oil – 2 tblsp
- Red Wine Vinegar – 2 tblsp
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Salt and Pepper
- To make the dressing, place all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together well.
- Place the peach slices in a bowl and add the olive oil and lemon juice.
- Turn to coat and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast iron griddle pan and add the peach slices.
- Cook over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, turning once, until lightly charred and just starting to soften.
- Mix the lamb’s lettuce and curly endive together in a bowl and add half the dressing.
- Toss well to coat.
- Divide between 4 serving plates.
- Top with the warm peach slices and crumbled goat’s cheese.
- Place a ruffled slice of ham on top of each salad.
- Drizzle over the rest of the dressing and scatted over the toasted hazelnuts.
- Serve immediately.