- Couscous – 350 gms
- Boiling Chicken Stock or Vegetable Stock – 600 ml
- Fresh Raspberries – 350 gms
- Fresh Basil – small bunch
- Feta Cheese – 225 gms, cubed or crumbled
- Courgettes – 2, thinly sliced
- Spring Onions – 4, trimmed and diagonally sliced
- Pine Kernels – 55 gms, toasted
- Rind of 1 Lemon – grated
- White Wine Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Balsamic Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 4 tblsp
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Salt and Pepper
- Put the couscous in a large, heatproof bowl and pour over the stock.
- Stir well, cover and leave to soak until all the stock has been absorbed.
- Pick over the raspberries, discarding any that are overripe.
- Shred the basil leaves.
- Transfer the couscous to a large serving bowl and stir well to break up any lumps.
- Add the cheese, courgettes, spring onions, raspberries and pine kernels.
- Stir in the basil and lemon rind and gently toss all the ingredients together.
- To make the dressing, put all the ingredients into a small screw-top jar and shake until well blended.
- Pour over the salad.