- Fresh Crabmeat – 350 gms
- Mayonnaise – 5 tblsp
- Plain Yogurt – 50 ml
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 4 tsp
- Lime Juice – 4 tsp
- Spring Onion – 1, finely chopped
- Fresh Flat-leaf Parsley – 4 tsp, finely chopped
- Cayenne Pepper – pinch
- Cantaloupe Melon – 1
- Radicchio Heads – 2, separated into leaves
- Fresh Flat-leaf Parsley Sprigs – to garnish
- Fresh Crusty Bread – to serve
- Place the crabmeat in a large bowl and pick over it very carefully to remove any remaining shell or cartilage, but try not to break the meat up.
- Place the mayonnaise, yogurt, olive oil, lime juice, spring onion, chopped parsley and cayenne pepper into a separate bowl and mix until thoroughly blended.
- Fold in the crabmeat.
- Cut the melon in half and remove and discard the seeds.
- Slice into wedges, then cut off the rind with a sharp knife.
- Arrange the melon wedges and radicchio leaves in 4 serving bowls.
- Then arrange the crabmeat mixture on top.
- Garnish with a few sprigs of fresh parsley and serve with crusty bread.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !