- Asparagus Spears – 225 gms
- Galia or Cantaloupe Melon – 1 small or 1/2 medium
- Prosciutto – 55 gms, thinly sliced
- Mixed Salad Leaves – 150 gms
- Fresh Raspberries – 85 gms
- Freshly Shaved Parmesan – 1 tblso
- Salt as required
For the Dressing:
- Balsamic Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Raspberry Vinegar – 2 tblsp
- Orange Juice – 2 tblsp
- Trim the asparagus, cutting in half if very long.
- Cook in lightly salted, boiling water over a medium heat for 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain and plunge into cold water then drain again and reserve.
- Cut the melon in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Cut into small wedges and cut away the rind.
- Separate the prosciutto slices, cut in half and wrap around the melon wedges.
- Arrange the salad leaves on a large serving platter and place the melon wedges on top together with the asparagus spears.
- Scatter over the raspberries and parmesan shavings.
- To make the dressing, put all the ingredients in a small screw-top jar and shake until well blended.
- Pour over the salad and serve.