- Wedge of Watermelon – 350 gms
- Small Honeydew Melon – 1/2
- Cantaloupe Melon – 1/2
- Cucumber – 1/2, peeled and diced
- Fresh Pea Shoots – 55 gms
- Fresh Mint Leaves – to garnish
For the Dressing:
- Light Olive Oil – 3 tblsp
- White Wine Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Caster Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Chopped Fresh Mint – 1 tblsp
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut all the melon flesh into even-sized chunks removing any seeds.
- Place the chunks in a bowl with the cucumber.
- To make the dressing, place the all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together.
- Pour the dressing over the melon and cucumber and toss well to coat.
- Cover and chill for an hour.
- Add the pea shoots to the chilled melon and cucumber and gently toss together.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve garnished with mint leaves.