- Cantaloupe Melon – 1
- Seedless Red Grapes – 55 gms, halved
- Seedless Green Grapes – 55 gms
- Mango – 1 large
- Watercress – 1 bunch, trimmed
- Iceberg Lettuce Leaves – handful, shredded
- Passion Fruit – 1
For the Melon Dressing:
- Plain Yogurt – 150 ml
- Clear Honey – 1 tblsp
- Fresh Ginger – 1 tsp, grated
For the Salad Leaves Dressing:
- Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
- Cider Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Salt and Pepper
- To make the melon dressing, whisk together the yogurt, honey and ginger in a small bowl.
- Halve the melon, scoop out the seeds with a spoon and discard.
- Slice, peel and dice the flesh.
- Place in a bowl with the grapes.
- Slice the mango on each side of its large flat stone.
- On each mango half, slash the flesh into a criss-cross pattern, down to but not through the skin.
- Push the skin from underneath to turn the mango halves inside out.
- Now remove the flesh and add to the melon mixture.
- Arrange the watercress and lettuce leaves on 4 serving plates.
- To make the salad leaves dressing, whisk together the olive oil and vinegar with a little salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over the salad leaves.
- Divide the melon mixture between the 4 plates and spoon over the melon dressing.
- Scoop the seeds out of the passion fruit and sprinkle them over the salads.
- Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator until required.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !