- Orange – 2, peeled and sliced
- Florence Fennel – 1 bulb, thinly sliced
- Red Onion – 1, peeled and sliced into thin rings
For the Dressing:
- Juice of 1 Orange
- Balsamic Vinegar – 2 tblsp
- Pepper as required
- Arrange the orange slices in the bottom of the shallow dish.
- Place a layer of fennel on top and then add a layer of onion.
- To make the dressing, mix the orange juice with the vinegar and drizzle over the salad.
- Season with pepper and serve.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !