- Oranges – 5 large
- Red Onion – 1 small, finely sliced
- Ground Cumin – 1/2 tsp
- Ground Coriander – 1/2 tsp
- Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley – 1 tblsp, roughly chopped
- Fresh Coriander – 1 tblsp, roughly chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Using a knife cut away the peel and all the white pith from 4 of the oranges.
- Cut the flesh into thin slices removing any pips.
- Place the orange slices in a shallow dish with the onion.
- Halve and squeeze the juice from the remaining orange.
- Mix the juice with the cumin and coriander and pour over the orange slices.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Add the parsley and coriander to the orange slices and mix gently.
- Pile onto a serving dish and season lightly with salt and pepper before serving.