- Baby Leaf Spinach – small handful, rinsed, patted dry and shredded
- Red Pepper – 1/2, deseeded and thinly sliced
- Carrot – 1/2, peeled and roughly grated
- Hummus – 4 tblsp
- Cooked Turkey Meat – 85 gms, boneless, skinless, thinly sliced
- Sunflower Seeds – 1/2 tblsp, toasted
- Wholemeal Pitta Bread – 1
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Put the spinach leaves, red pepper, carrot and hummus into a large bowl and stir together, so all the salad ingredients are coated with the hummus.
- Stir in the turkey and sunflower seeds and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the pitta bread under the grill for about 1 minute on each side to warm through, but do not brown.
- Cut it in half to make 2 pockets of bread.
- Divide the salad between the bread pockets and serve.