- New Potatoes – 400 gms, halved lengthways
- Baby Sweetcorn – 200 gms
- Beansprouts – 150 gms
- Spring Onions – 3, trimmed and sliced
- Chicken Breasts – 4, cooked, skinless and sliced
- Lemon Grass – 1 tblsp, chopped
- Fresh Coriander – 2 tblsp, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Lime Wedges – to garnish
- Fresh Coriander Leaves – to garnish
For the Dressing:
- Chilli Oil or Sesame Oil – 6 tblsp
- Lime Juice – 2 tblsp
- Light Soy Sauce – 1 tblsp
- Fresh Coriander – 1 tblsp, chopped
- Small Red Chilli – 1, deseeded and finely sliced
- Bring 2 saucepans of water to the boil.
- Put the potatoes in one saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Put the baby sweet corn into the other saucepan and cook for 5 minutes until tender.
- Drain the potatoes and baby sweet corn well and leave to cool.
- When the vegetables are cool, transfer them into a large serving dish.
- Add the beansprouts, spring onions, chicken, lemon grass and coriander.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- To make the dressing, put all the ingredients into a screw-top jar and shake well.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and garnish with lime wedges and coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately.