- Celery Sticks – 3, thinly sliced
- Cucumber – 1/2, thinly sliced
- Spring Onions – 2, thinly sliced
- Spinach Leaves – 250 gms
- Fresh Flat-leaf Parsley – 3btlsp
- Boneless Roast Chicken – 350 gms, sliced thinly
- Smoked Almonds – to garnish
For the Dressing:
- Fresh Ginger – 1 inch piece, grated finely
- Olive Oil – 3 tblsp
- White Wine Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Clear Honey – 1 tblsp
- Ground Cinnamon – 1/2 tsp
- Salt and Pepper as desired
- Toss the celery, cucumber and spring onions in a large bowl with the spinach leaves and parsley.
- Transfer the salad to serving plates and arrange the chicken on top.
- To make the dressing, put all the ingredients into a small screw-top jar and shake until well blended.
- Pour the dressing over the salad.
- Garnish with a few smoked almonds.