- Rice Noodles – 125 gms
- Sesame Oil – 2 tsp, toasted
- Garlic Clove – 1, crushed
- Fresh Ginger – 1 tsp, grated
- Baby Sweetcorn – 55 gms, thinly sliced
- Tiny Broccoli Florets – 55 gms
- Mangetout – 55 gms, thinly sliced
- Red Pepper – 1/2, deseeded and thinly sliced
- Beansprouts – 85 gms
- Fresh Coriander Leaves – to garnish
- Red Chilli Pepper – to garnish, chopped
For the Dressing:
- Peanut Oil – 2 tblsp
- Lime Juice – 1 1/2 tblsp
- Sweet Chilli Sauce – 2 tblsp
- Salt and Pepper
- To make the dressing, whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Place the noodles in a shallow bowl, pour over boiling water and leave to soak for 5 minutes.
- Drain well and refresh under cold running water.
- Transfer to a salad bowl, pour over half the salad dressing and toss well.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok and stir-fry the garlic and ginger for a minute.
- Add the sweet corn, broccoli, mangetout and pepper.
- Stir-fry over a high heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the hot vegetables to the noodles with the rest of the salad dressing and toss together.
- Cool, then stir in the beansprouts.
- Serve garnished with coriander leaves and chilli pepper.