- Cottage Cheese (Paneer) – 85 gms
- Fresh Flat-leaf Parsley – 1 tsp, chopped
- Fresh Chives – 1 tblsp, snipped
- Fresh Basil – 1 tsp, chopped
- Peppers – 2, assorted, deseeded and peeled
- Small Lemon – 1, peeled and deseeded
- Mixed Salad Leaves – 175 gms
- Red Grapes – 55 gms, seedless
- Red Onion – 1, thinly sliced
For the Dressing:
- Lime Juice – 3 tblsp, freshly squeezed
- Fresh Red Chilli – 1, small, deseeded and finely chopped
- Clear Honey – 1 tsp
- Soy Sauce – 1 tblsp
- Place the cottage cheese in a bowl and stir in the chopped herbs.
- Cover lightly and set aside.
- Cut the peeled peppers into thin strips and set aside.
- Cut the melon in half, discard the seeds and cut into small wedges.
- Arrange the salad leaves on a large serving platter with the melon wedges.
- Spoon the herb-flavoured cottage cheese on the platter and arrange the peppers, grapes and red onion slices around the cheese.
- To make the dressing, mix the lime juice, chilli, honey and soy sauce together in a small bowl.
- Drizzle over the salad and serve.