- Fresh Soya Beans – 200 gms
- Closed-Cup Mushrooms – 55 gms, sliced
- Baby Spinach Leaves – 55 gms
- Rocket Leaves – handful
For the Dressing:
- Light Olive Oil – 3 tblsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 1/2 tblsp
- Dijon Mustard – 1/2 tsp
- Fresh Chives – 1 tblsp, snipped
- Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley – 1 tblsp, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Steam the soya beans in a steamer for 5 to 6 minutes until just tender.
- Rinse with cold water, drain well and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Add the mushrooms, spinach, rocket leaves and gently toss together.
- To make the dressing, place all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk together.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to mix.
- Serve immediately with extra pepper.