- Mixed Salad Leaves – 175 gms
- Red Onion – 1
- Radishes – 85 gms
- Cherry Tomatoes – 175 gms
- Cooked Beetroot – 115 gms
- Canned Cannellini Beans – 200 gms, drained and rinsed
- Canned Red Kidney Beans – 200 gms, drained and rinsed
- Canned Flageolet Beans – 300 gms, drained and rinsed
- Dried Cranberries – 40 gms
- Roasted Cashew Nuts – 55 gms
- Feta Cheese – 225 gms, crumbled
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 4 tblsp
- Dijon Mustard – 1 tsp
- Lemon Juice – 2 tblsp
- Fresh Coriander – 1 tblsp, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Arrange the salad leaves in a salad bowl and reserve.
- Thinly slice the onion, then cut in half to form half moons and put into a bowl.
- Thinly slice the radishes, cut the tomatoes in half and peel the beetroot, if necessary, and dice.
- Add to the onion with the remaining ingredients, except the nuts and cheese.
- To make the dressing, put all the ingredients into a screw-top jar and shake until well blended.
- Pour over the bean mixture, toss lightly, then spoon on top of the salad leaves.
- Scatter over the nuts and cheese and serve immediately.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !