- Easy-cook Long Grain Rice – 175 gms
- Runner Beans – 140 gms, trimmed and diagonally sliced
- Mangetout – 85 gms, thinly sliced
- Frozen Peas – 115 gms
- Fresh Mint Leaves – few, to garnish
For the Dressing:
- Spring Onions – 4, finely chopped
- Sunflower Oil – 4 tblsp
- White Wine Vinegar – 2 tblsp
- Dijon Mustard – 1/2 tsp
- Finely Chopped Fresh Mint – 2 tblsp
- Salt and Pepper
- To make the dressing, put all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk together well.
- Cook the rice in a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 10 to 12minutes or until just tender.
- Drain well and transfer to a large serving bowl.
- Stir in the dressing and leave to cool.
- Cook the runner beans, mangetout and peas in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes.
- Drain well and refresh under cold running water.
- Stir into the rice.
- Adjust the seasoning to taste and serve garnished with the mint leaves.