- Courgettes – 2, cut into batons
- French Beans – 100 gms, cut into thirds
- Green Pepper – 1, deseeded and cut into strips
- Celery Sticks – 2, sliced
- Watercress – 1 bunch
For the Dressing:
- Natural Yogurt – 200 ml
- Garlic Clove – 1, crushed
- Fresh Mint – 2 tblsp, chopped
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil.
- Add the courgette batons and beans and cook for 5 minutes or until just tender.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and refresh the beans under cold running water.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- Mix the courgettes and beans with the pepper strips, celery and watercress in a large serving bowl.
- To make the dressing, combine the yogurt, garlic and mint in a small bowl.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Spoon the dressing on to the salad and serve immediately.