- Cider Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Wholegrain Mustard – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Garlic-Flavoured Olive Oil – 3 tblsp
- Sunflower Oil – 1 tblsp
- Sweet Corn Kernels – 400 gms, canned, rinsed and drained
- Runner Beans – 400 gms, finely chopped
- Red Peppers – 2, peeled, drained and finely chopped
- Spring Onions – 2, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley – chopped, to garnish
- Beat the vinegar, mustard and sugar together.
- Gradually whisk in the olive oil and sunflower oil to form an emulsion.
- Stir in the sweet corn kernels, runner beans, red peppers and spring onions.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and stir together again.
- Cover and chill for up to one day until required.
- When ready to serve, adjust the seasoning, if necessary and garnish with the parsley.