- Quinoa – 175 gms
- Water – 600 ml
- Vine-Ripened Cherry Tomatoes – 10, deseeded and halved
- Cucumber – 3 inch piece, diced
- Spring Onions – 3, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
- Fresh Mint – 4 tblsp, chopped
- Coriander – 4 tblsp, chopped
- Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley – 4 tblsp, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Put the quinoa into a medium size saucepan and cover with the water.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat, cover and simmer over a low heat for 15 minutes.
- Drain if necessary.
- Leave the quinoa to cool slightly before combining with the remaining ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Adjust the seasoning to taste before serving.