- Cucumber – 85 gms, cut into batons
- Spring Onions – 6, halved
- Tomatoes – 2, deseeded and cut into 8 wedges
- Yellow Pepper – 1, deseeded and cut into strips
- Celery Sticks – 2, cut into strips
- Radishes – 4, quartered
- Rocket Leaves – 85 gms
- Fresh Mint – to garnish, chopped (optional)
For the Dressing:
- Lemon Juice – 2 tblsp
- Garlic Clove – 1, crushed
- Natural Yogurt – 150 ml
- Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
- Salt and Pepper
- Gently mix the cucumber batons, spring onions, tomato wedges, yellow pepper strips, celery, radishes and rocket leaves in a large serving bowl.
- To make the dressing, stir the lemon juice, garlic, natural yogurt and olive oil together in a small bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the dressing over the salad and toss to mix.
- Sprinkle the salad with chopped mint, if using. Serve