- Vine Leaves – handful
- Tomatoes – 4, sliced
- Cucumber – 1/2, peeled and sliced
- Red Onion – 1, small, sliced thinly
- Feta Cheese – 115 gms, cubed
- Black Olives – 8
For the Dressing:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 3 tblsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 tblsp
- Dried Oregano – 1/2 tsp
- Salt and Pepper
- To make the dressing, put all the ingredients into a small screw-top jar and shake until well blended.
- Arrange the vine leaves on a serving dish and then the tomatoes, cucumber and onion.
- Scatter the cheese and olives on top.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, season and serve.