- Red Cabbage – 350 gms, finely shredded
- Cooked Beetroot – 175 gms, sliced into thin matchsticks
- Apple – 1, cored and thinly sliced
- Lemon Juice – 1 tblsp
- Sunflower Seeds – 1 tblsp
- Pumpkin Seeds – 1 tblsp
- Salt and Pepper
- Mayonnaise – 3 tblsp
- Greek Yogurt – 2 tblsp
- Red Wine Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Place the cabbage, beetroot and apple slices in a large bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- To make the dressing, place the mayonnaise, yogurt and red wine vinegar in a bowl and mix together until smooth.
- Pour over the salad and stir well.
- Season with salt and pepper and cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Stir the salad thoroughly and adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Sprinkle with the sunflower and pumpkin seeds just before seeds.