- French Bread – 6 thin slices
- Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
- Goat’s Cheese – 115 gms (with rind)
- Baby Spinach Leaves – 85 gms
- Sun Blush Tomatoes – 55 gms, drained
For the Dressing:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 3 tblsp
- Sherry Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Wholegrain Mustard – 1 tsp
- Pinch of Sugar
- Salt and Pepper
- To make the dressing, put all the ingredients into a small screw-top jar and shake until well blended.
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Lightly brush the slices of French bread with olive oil.
- Toast the rounds for 1 to 2 minutes on each side until just golden.
- Top each with a slice of goat’s cheese, season with pepper and grill for a further 1 to 2 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Meanwhile, place the spinach in a large bowl.
- Add nearly all the dressing and toss gently to coat the leaves.
- Divide between 2 serving plates.
- Add the sun blush tomatoes and top with the cheese croutons.
- Drizzle over the rest of the dressing and serve immediately.