- French Beans – 350 gms, trimmed
- Red Onion – 1, chopped
- Fresh Coriander – 3 to 4 tblsp, chopped
- Radishes – 2, thinly sliced
- Feta Cheese – 75 gms, crumbled
- Fresh Oregano – 1 tsp, chopped or Dried Oregano – 1/2 tsp
- Red Wine or Fruit Vinegar – 2 tblsp
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 5 tblsp
- Ripe Tomatoes – 3, cut into wedges
- Pepper as per taste
- Place the beans in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork. Drain and halve.
- Transfer the beans to a bowl and add the onion, coriander, radishes and cheese.
- Sprinkle the oregano over the salad, then grind pepper over to taste.
- Whisk the vinegar and olive oil together and pour over the salad.
- Toss gently to mix well.
- Transfer to a serving platter, add the tomato wedges and serve at once or chill until ready to serve.