- Sweet Potato – 1, peeled and diced
- Baby Carrots – 1, halved
- Tomatoes – 4
- Celery Sticks – 4, chopped
- Borlotti Beans – 225 gms, canned, drained and rinsed
- Mixed Salad Leaves – 115 gms
- Sultanas – 1 tblsp
- Spring Onions – 4, sliced diagonally
For the Dressing:
- Lemon Juice – 2 tblsp
- Garlic – 1 clove, crushed
- Plain Yogurt – 150 ml
- Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
- Salt and Pepper as per taste
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil over a medium heat.
- Add the sweet potato and cook for 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain, transfer to a bowl and reserve until required.
- Cook the carrots in a separate saucepan of boiling water for a minute.
- Drain thoroughly and add to the sweet potato.
- Cut the tops off the tomatoes and scoop out the seeds.
- Chop the flesh and add to the bowl with the celery and beans. Mix well.
- Line a large serving bowl with the mixed salad leaves.
- Spoon the sweet potato and bean mixture on top, then sprinkle with the sultanas and spring onions.
- To make the dressing, put all the ingredients into a small screw-top jar and shake until well blended.
- Pour over the salad and serve.