- New Potatoes – 500 gms, halved
- Radish – 8, thinly sliced
- Red Onion – 1, small, thinly sliced
- Rocket Leaves – 25 gms
For the Dressing:
- Soured Cream – 150 ml
- Milk – 2 tblsp
- Gherkins – 3, drained and finely chopped
- Fresh Dill – 2 tblsp, chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Drain well and leave to cool.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and stir in the radishes.
- To make the dressing, place the soured cream and milk in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in the gherkins and dill and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the potatoes and radishes and toss to coat.
- Add the red onion and rocket leaves and mix gently.