- Dried Fusilli Pasta – 250 gms
- Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
- Onion – 1, thinly sliced
- Garlic Clove – 1, crushed
- Chicken Breast – 400 gms, skinless and boneless, thinly sliced
- Wholegrain Mustard – 2 tblsp
- Clear Honey – 2 tblsp
- Cherry Tomatoes – 175 gms, halved
- Rocket Leaves – handful
- Fresh Thyme Leaves – to garnish
- Olive Oil – 3 tblsp
- Sherry Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Clear Honey – 2 tsp
- Fresh Thyme Leaves – 1 tblsp
- Salt and Pepper
- To make the dressing, place all the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together.
- Bring to a large saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil.
- Add the pasta and return to the boil. Cook for 10-12 minutes until just tender.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the onion and garlic and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook, stirring frequently for 3 to 4 minutes until just cooked through.
- Stir the mustard and honey into the pan and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes until the chicken and onion are golden brown and sticky.
- Drain the pasta and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Pour over the dressing and toss well.
- Stir in the chicken and onion and leave it to cool.
- Gently stir the tomatoes and rocket leaves into the pasta.
- Serve garnished with the thyme leaves.