- Olive Oil – 1 tblsp
- Tomato Sauce – 4 tblsp
- Clear Honey – 1 tblsp
- Worcestershire Sauce – 1 tblsp
- Mustard Powder – 1 tsp
- Chicken Breast – 4, boneless
- Little Gem Lettuces – 4, separated into leaves
- Carrots – 4, roughly grated
- Canned Sweet corn – 6 tblsp, drained
- Red Pepper – 1/2, thinly sliced
- Salt and Pepper
- Fresh Chives – to garnish (optional)
- Soured Cream – 6 tblsp
- Fresh Chives – 2 tblsp, snipped
- Place the oil, tomato sauce, honey, Worcestershire sauce and mustard powder in a shallow bowl and mix together well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken and turn to coat in the marinade.
- Cover and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Place the chicken on a rack set over a roasting tin.
- Spoon over any remaining marinade and roast in the oven for 40-45 minutes until cooked through and lightly charred in places.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves, carrots, sweet corn and pepper on 4 serving plates.
- To make the dressing, mix the soured cream and chives in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Thickly slice each chicken breast and arrange on the salads.
- Serve with fresh chives, if using.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !