- Mixed Salad Leaves – 100 gms (such as rocket leaves, baby spinach and oak leaf lettuce)
- Smoked Mozzarella – 500 gms, sliced
For the Dressing:
- To make the dressing, put the sun-dried tomatoes, basil, parsley, capers, vinegar and garlic in a blender.
- Measure the oil from the sun-dried tomatoes jar and make it up to 150 ml with more olive oil if necessary.
- Add it to the blender and process until smooth.
- Season with pepper
- Divide the salad leaves between 4 serving plates.
- Top with the slices of mozzarella and spoon the dressing over them.
- Serve immediately.