- Onion – 1
- Aubergine – 1, about 225 gms
- Red Pepper – 1, deseeded
- Orange Pepper – 1, deseeded
- Courgette – 1 large, about 175 gms
- Garlic – 2 to 4 cloves
- Olive Oil – 2 to 4 tblsp
- Salt and Pepper as required
- Fresh Basil Leaves – to garnish
- Fresh Parmesan Shavings – to serve
- Fresh Crusty Bread – to serve
For the Dressing:
- Balsamic Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F.
- Cut all the vegetables into even-sized wedges, put into a roasting tin and scatter over the garlic.
- Pour over 2 tblsp of the olive oil and turn the vegetables in the oil until well coated.
- Add a little salt and pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until tender, adding the extra olive oil if becoming too dry.
- To make the dressing, put all the ingredients into a small screw-top jar and shake until well blended.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, remove from the oven, arrange on a serving dish and pour over the dressing.
- Garnish with the basil and serve with parmesan cheese and crusty bread.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !