- Chinese Leaves – 225 gms, roughly torn
- Carrots – 2, cut into thin sticks
- Cucumber – 1/2, deseeded and cut into thin sticks
- Bean sprouts – 55 gms
- Boneless Chicken Breasts – 400 gms, cooked and shredded
- Sesame Seeds – 1 tblsp, toasted
- Salted Peanuts – 1 tblsp, chopped
For the Dressing:
- Smooth Peanut Butter – 4 tblsp
- Sweet Chilli Sauce – 2 tblsp
- Soy Sauce – 1 tblsp
- Rice Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Sunflower Oil – 1 tblsp
- Roasted Peanut Oil – 1 tblsp
- To make the dressing, place the peanut butter in a heatproof bowl.
- Set the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until the peanut butter has melted.
- Stir in the chilli sauce, soy sauce and rice vinegar.
- Remove from the heat and gradually stir in the sunflower and peanut oil to make a dressing with a smooth pouring consistency.
- Arrange the Chinese leaves on a serving platter and top with the carrots, cucumber and bean sprouts.
- Top with the shredded chicken and spoon over the warm dressing.
- Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and peanuts and serve immediately.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !