A healthy salad perfect for a weekend brunch or lunch.
Chicken – 200 gms, cooked, boneless, skinless
Salad Leaves – 1/4 cup
Onion – 2 to 3 tblsp
Avocado – 1, peeled, stoned, chopped
Almonds – 1 tblsp, toasted, chopped
For the Dressing:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 1/4 cup
Rice Wine Vinegar – 1 1/2 tblsp
Dijon Mustard – 1/4 tsp
Lemon Juice – 1 tblsp (optional)
Salt as per taste
Black Pepper Powder as per taste
1. Mix all the dressing ingredients and keep aside.
2. Place the salad leaves into a bowl.
3. Shred the chicken and add to the bowl.
4. Add the onions, avocados and almonds.
5. Toss gently.
6. Season with some salt and pepper if needed.
7. Serve with toasted bread or garlic bread.
Receive the latest recipes & kitchen tips !