- Rocket Leaves – 150 gms
- Celery Sticks – 2, trimmed and sliced
- Cucumber – 1/2, sliced
- Spring Onions – 2, trimmed and sliced
- Fresh Flat-leaf Parsley – 2 tblsp, chopped
- Walnut Pieces – 25 gms
- Boneless Roast Chicken – 350 gms, sliced
- Stilton Cheese – 125 gms, cubed
- Seedless Red Grapes – handful, halved (optional)
- Salt and Pepper
For the Dressing:
- Olive Oil – 2 tblsp
- Sherry Vinegar – 1 tblsp
- Dijon Mustard – 1 tblsp
- Mixed Herbs – 1 tblsp, chopped
- Wash the rocket leaves, pat dry and put them into a large salad bowl.
- Add the celery, cucumber, spring onions, parsley and walnuts and mix together well.
- Transfer onto a large serving platter.
- Arrange the chicken slices over the salad, then scatter over the cheese.
- Add the red grapes, if using.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- To make the dressing, put all the ingredients into a small screw-top jar and shake until well blended.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve.